Blaine Ross shares on the distinct advantages of USAA insurance for all active duty and military veterans. Paul Kratochwill on upcoming veteran job fairs, and LTC Gillem speaks with AC Coleman, a recent US Army enlistee.
– Blaine Ross, of USAA (United Services Automobile Association – usaa.com), explains the insurance company’s advantages, including services expanding far beyond automobile insurance. Originally founded by Army officers for Army officers, it is now available to all veterans and families.
– Paul Kratochwill shares on current and upcoming job fairs exclusively showcasing veteran employment opportunities (uschamber.com/hiringourheroes).
– Medal of Honor Recipient story – Matt Urban, a W. Michigan native, received the award for extreme bravery while serving as a Army Captain in WWII.
– Shootin’the Bull – the Colonel chats with AC Coleman, a GVSU grad, who recently enlisted for training as a US Army food inspector.
– Drop Report
– Military History
– ESGR Call to Action
– NRA armed citizen report
– This Week’s Book Giveaway – bestselling author Scott McEwen’s, Sniper Elite, a gripping, fast-paced military adventure novel.
– Preview of next week’s show…