AMVETS Stand Tall Troop Report; Dr. Vaughn Cook on a cutting-edge PTSD treatment; Sheryl Carter with Great Deals for veterans and families; and an interview with SSG Brandon Vilt.
– AMVETS Stand Tall Troop Report
– Dr. Vaughn Cook – treating PTSD using a ground-breaking “voice-mapping” technique available to professionals (zyto.com)
– Sheryl Carter – Sheryl always finds great deals for veterans and their families, especially now for summer travel ideas!
– Medal of Honor Recipient Stories
– “Shootin’ the Bull” – a chat with SSG Brandon Vilt: Wounded Army veteran (lost one leg above the knee), active-duty helicopter crew chief
– Drop Report
– Military History
– NRA – Citizen Report
– This Week’s Book Giveaway: Comes a Soldier’s Whisper by Jenny LaSala – precious letters sent home from WWII
– Preview of next week’s program …