Exciting report from the Combat Wounded Veteran Challenge, and Marine Gunnery Sgt. Roy Wesley Brady (Ret), on the road, during his Walk Across America!; National AMVET of the Year Award Winner Jim Donahue.
– Darcel Shouler – on the Combat Wounded Veteran Challenge – helping wounded and injured military veterans including amputees and those suffering from post-traumatic stress and traumatic brain injuries. The charity improves the lives of veterans through rehabilitative high-adventure and therapeutic outdoor challenges.
Upon returning home, CWVC Challenge Warriors visit VA hospitals to inspire and provide hope to the newly injured, motivating other vets to move beyond their perceived limitations and lead successful lives. CWVC motto: “Wounded, Not Conquered.” facebook.com/woundednotconquered combatwounded.org
– Marine Gunnery Sgt. “Wes” Brady – Sgt. Brady is walking from North Carolina to Camp Pendelton, CA, to raise awareness and money to help combat wounded veterans. This brave young man joins us from the road for an exciting update on his adventure! Follow him on Facebook.com/walk4warriors
– Jim Donahue – AMVETS Post 911(New Jersey) Commander – awarded the AMVET of the Year Award – Commander Donahue serves by providing leadership in hosting thanksgiving dinners, raising money for service dogs for veterans and police, and he recently secured a grant to provide housing for 15 homeless veterans called Patriot House. amvets.org
– Military History
– Brandon Coleman – VA Update report
– Self-Defense Report – Co-host Marine veteran Skip Coryell