Kevin Preston, shares about Disney’s Heroes Work Here program. Skipp Knapp of Edward Jones Investments on veteran hiring; and information on the TAPS fund-raiser run with Audrey Barber.
– Kevin Preston on Disney’s Heroes Work Here hiring initiatve (heroesworkhere.disney.com) and Disney’s Veteran’s Institute, an informational training day for businesses (disneyurl.com/veteransinstitute). He explains that Disneyland and Disneyworld take great pride in employing veterans! Their values and work ethic are needed and appreciated by the company.
– Skip Knapp shares about veteran hiring opportunities at Edward Jones Investments (ejcareer.com/forces).
– Medal of Honor recipient stories
– Shootin’ the Bull with Audrey Barber, original Frontlines of Freedom team member, on supporting the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) fundraising run. She is running on Oct. 20 in Washington, DC, to support the work of TAPS in helping grieving military families. Join Col. Gillem in supporting Audrey in the race! Donations: tapsrunandremember.org/atm/audbarber
– Drop Report
– Military History
– ESGR Call to Action
– NRA armed citizen report
– This week’s Book Giveaway: Home of the Brave, by Casper Weinberger
– Next week on Frontlines of Freedom…. also celebrating Show #300!