Michael Meese, BG (USA Retired) on the many services offered by the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA); Hiring Our Heroes – Navy veteran Eric Eversole of the US Chamber of Commerce and Army veteran Eric Engquist of USAA, explain how their two groups work together with the Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes program, including the Best Places in the US for veterans to find employment!
– Michael Meese, BG (USA Retired) on his career and current leadership role with American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association. AAFMAA provides life insurance and survivor benefit services for all military personnel, families, and retirees and their families.
– West Point graduate and Army veteran Eric Engquist and Navy JAG veteran Eric Eversole explain how the USAA Military Transitions program and the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation work together to assist veterans seeking employment through the Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes program. (hiringourheroes.org) Go to USAA.com and search for “Best Places” for a list of the best places in the United States for veteran job opportunities.
– DROP report
– Military History
– ESGR – Call to Action – Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve – Paul Ryan, Captain (USN Retired)
– NRA armed citizen report
– This Week’s Book Giveaway: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
– Preview of next week’s show …