British Navy veteran Andrew Gill on a program by the Western Michigan Project Management Institute; LTC Peter Clark (USA,ret) on outstanding books by military authors; Army veteran John Katerberg on Community Based Warrior Transition Unit.
– British Navy veteran Andrew Gill – on the annual competition for teams of college students sponsored by the Western Michigan Project Management Institute. The Project Title for this year’s competition is “Connect Michigan Military Veterans with their Federal Benefits”. Mr. Gill now heads the Department of Software Application Engineering at Dematic.
– LTC Peter Clark (USA,ret) – Author of “Staff Monkeys”, chats with the Colonel about one of his favorite military authors, retired US Navy Commander Mark Bowlin, and his award-winning debut novel in his Texas Gun Club Series.
– Medal of Honor Recipient Stories
– Wounded Army National Guard veteran, John Katerberg, on a program in which he is participating: “Community Based Warrior Transition Unit” (CBWTU) – whereby a service member who is sent home to recover and complete rehabilitation therapy receives Temporary Duty orders to a CBWTU in the area of his home of record A great program for recovering veterans.
– Drop Report
– Military History
– This week’s Book Giveaway: Doug Sterner’s. “Restoring Valor”
– Preview of next week’s program …