**Special Program**! “Women in Combat” Women on a Navy SEAL team? Co-ed combat? Is it wise for the U.S. Armed Forces to allow women to fight in close combat units?
– Comments by LTC Gillem – Women in close combat units? Women can handle combat; an issue is at the top of the military’s mission: combat readiness and effectiveness
– Summary of the Pentagon’s position on allowing females to fight in close combat units – CWO Roland Ashby (USCG)
– A lively give and take on the topic, Pro and Con – with LTC Gillem, Roland Ashby, and Skip Coryell
– Expert opinion based on history and research on the topic – Elaine Donnelly, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness cmrlink.org
– Further insights – CSM Doug Greenway (USA,ret) and SEAL CAPT Larry Bailey (USN,ret)