With us this hour are Brandon Coleman of the Phoenix, AZ. VA Medical Center; Army Brigadier General and author A.J. Tata.
– Brandon Coleman – Addiction therapist, VA Medical Center, reports on his recent meeting with the VA Secretary
– Army Brigadier General (ret). and author A.J. Tata – an avid supporter of veterans’ issues – on his distinguished military career and recent book release – his February, 2015 release will include the beginning of a new series starting with his latest novel, “Foreign and Domestic”, available now on amazon.com.
– Military History
– Self Defense Report – By Co-host Skip Coryell
– This week’s book giveaway: Don’t Give Up, Don’t Give In – by Louis Zamperini
– Preview of next week’s program …